• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sport / Action mode on camera?

Hmmm for whatever reason it won't take pictures the app opens but won't take pics....
this might have something to do with that...i havent tried this app yet personally so im really not sure

Due to changes Google made STARTING with Android 4.4.x, saving to external storage (your sdcard) is impossible without reverting the change. Fortunately, this is very easy provided you have root access. If you want to make the change yourself manually, HERE's a good explanation. You can also download NextApp's SDFix from the play store that automates the change.

Upvote 0
this might have something to do with that...i havent tried this app yet personally so im really not sure

Due to changes Google made STARTING with Android 4.4.x, saving to external storage (your sdcard) is impossible without reverting the change. Fortunately, this is very easy provided you have root access. If you want to make the change yourself manually, HERE's a good explanation. You can also download NextApp's SDFix from the play store that automates the change.

Once I chose internal storage I could then take pictures

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones