• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint/boost/virgin LGup and tot file question

jmacie

Sep 28, 2014
I was browsing XDA and, there is someone with a LS770 zv7 tot file, or so they say. I contacted them and they offered a reasonable price. I can't buy today as I am unemployed, but I wonder, is this actually going to work flashing MM on a sprint variant with a locked bootloader using LGup? It is worth it, in my mind if it will actually work. Any comments welcome!

Any answers???
The file is for real. The guy is for real. I told the guy he needs to sell the files, since he payed $60+ bucks for them, so he might charge $10 bucks for them, but they are real as I know of two that have used the files successfully and I have the files, but am waiting to find out about zv8 and closer to my warranty running out, before I flash, as I don't want to brick for my third time right away.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones