• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint.com vs Bestbuy?

khaag27

Android Enthusiast
Dec 14, 2009
NorCal
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone,

Wow it has been forever since I have been on here. I'm sure a lot of my old hero friends are now on the Evo board lol.

So, I want to pick up the evo very soon. I was on best buy.com and sprint.com and was wondering why the original prices to buy outright are significantly different? Sprint wants 450 or something and Best buy 599??

Whats up with that? Any idea when sprint will be getting more in?

:)

Hey everyone,

Wow it has been forever since I have been on here. I'm sure a lot of my old hero friends are now on the Evo board lol.

So, I want to pick up the evo very soon. I was on best buy.com and sprint.com and was wondering why the original prices to buy outright are significantly different? Sprint wants 450 or something and Best buy 599??

Whats up with that? Any idea when sprint will be getting more in?

:)

Hi.

The answer to your pricing question. Sprint gets their phone directly from the manufactuer, where Best Buy gets their phones from Sprint.

So basically Best Buy pays more for theirs than sprint does, so you'll pay more at Best Buy

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones