• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint Coverage in Massachusetts

How is the coverage including 3g and speeds in Massachusetts and the New England area?

I haven't been up that way in some time. It has been at least a year so YMMV. In Boston I had great service, South of Boston (New Bedford, Fall River) area I had great service, Mattapoisette was a little spotty but acceptable (didn't go much further down the cape) and down to Providence area was also great.

Upvote 0
Thats great news, how is the 3g speeds? Also what about New England like NH and VT?

I've never had a problem with sprint speed. Seems to me that its more of an on off thing. Areas of good service give consistent good service and areas with poor service are poor. I can't reallysay I've ever had really poor service with sprint. The only downside is the frequency they use doesn't penetrate buildings as well as at&t's 850 but really that is a toss up because some buildings i couldn't get service with my iphone I get with my hero and vice versa.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones