• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint] Dead forum

that one dude

Sep 12, 2011
detroit, mi
This is the most dead I have ever seen on here. I started with the og evo then the 3vo then ltevo and now the One and also had the galaxy s2 in between and always come here for this or that but never seen it so slow...am I missing something is there a new better forum to be at???? So anyway I'm on cleanrom 2.5 and loving it any suggestions on a kernel I can run on this Rom? Thanks everyone

Sorry to hear it's dead. :(
I think part of the problem is Android has come so far that folks just don't find the need to root and ROM anymore.
Anywho, I generally run Lean kernel. Not sure if there's support for it for the One, but I know there is for many devices. Fast, clean, and generally offers good battery life.

Upvote 0
This is the most dead I have ever seen on here. I started with the og evo then the 3vo then ltevo and now the One and also had the galaxy s2 in between and always come here for this or that but never seen it so slow...am I missing something is there a new better forum to be at???? So anyway I'm on cleanrom 2.5 and loving it any suggestions on a kernel I can run on this Rom? Thanks everyone

Not being nasty but Sprint is part of the problem .. they haven't released the 4.2.2 update and theirs only so much you can do to 4.1.2... So untill Sprint gets off their butt ..your stuck

Here's the link to the Sprint XDA Forums - http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2215
But I think you'll find it's slow their also

Reactions: that one dude
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones