• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

sprint hero lockscreen

Eaglesfan9106

Android Enthusiast
Dec 11, 2009
Philadelphia
ok well when im using the stock music app on the phone when im done with it sometimes i just use advanced task killer free to just quit the music player but when i do so the music player is still my lockscreen i just wanna know if anyone else has had this problem or is this a isolated occurrence just help me out

read the sticky on task killers and how linux works again! Linux manages it's own memory light years better than WinMo. Closing background apps will not save ur battery to a point to where u will notice a night and day difference. Not to mention u will most likely close an app that u shouldn't have causing stability issues in and around the operating system itself like the one u r describing. THIS IS NOT WINMO! Put down the task killer and let the phone mediate it's own memory for once!

Upvote 0
i use the stock music app alot and love how you can control it on the lock screen. I have not had any issues with it being "locked' to the screen. I just tried a little test...
Started playing music from the widget
put phone into sleep
brought out of sleep so you could see lock screen music app
paused music from that screen
unlocked the phone
moved around home screens
put phone to sleep
brought out of sleep and there was no more music app on lock screen.

I would say just pause the music and go about using your phone and you won't have this issue

Upvote 0
ok well when im using the stock music app on the phone when im done with it sometimes i just use advanced task killer free to just quit the music player but when i do so the music player is still my lockscreen i just wanna know if anyone else has had this problem or is this a isolated occurrence just help me out
Yes stay away from Task Killers! You dont need it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones