• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint Hero users how old are you?

W
eek6.gif
W...Im one of the oldest....44 years young...:D

Upvote 0
As for the separate forums; I just hit "new posts" at the top and read everything.

Don't care where it comes from. I know it's a sweeping statement, but I find in any forums I am part of, the US members are more "chatty", and so you tend to get along with them more.
I am part of loads of forums, the only one I am glad to see the back of is crackberry.com - there's a poster on there who just pops up all the time and replies with some silly remark to almost every post. She pisses me off. Never any proper advice/feedback - just cocky remarks.

Anyway - almost zero-hour for the yanks!

Upvote 0
These are my plans as well, minus the getting up early part. Oh, and I plan to set up my phone while Im at work, so I can finally say I had a productive day.

I'm taking the afternoon off to get my phone. I told my boss I would be worthless for the rest of the day after I picked up it anyway. Had the "I don't think this is gonna work out anymore" talk with my old Treo 700wx last night and did a final sync. Can wait to recycle the overpriced POS.

Upvote 0
Hi all; first post :)

I was kinda suprised that there are as many older people excited by this phone as there is. I'm 30 myself.

Looks like there are 30 minutes until they open...I hope they don't give me any grief. When I put my pre-order in they said they were doing the early sale, but when I called last night the girl said (in a somewhat agitated manner) several times that it would be released the 11th.

I don't know if my fiancee will tolerate two more "anticipation" days from me ;)

Upvote 0
I'm taking the afternoon off to get my phone. I told my boss I would be worthless for the rest of the day after I picked up it anyway. Had the "I don't think this is gonna work out anymore" talk with my old Treo 700wx last night and did a final sync. Can wait to recycle the overpriced POS.

I'm with ya...i'm watching the minutes tick by til noon so i can bail for the day and get to BestBuy. I mean seriously, i've been worthless today...spending more time reading here than anything else.

Can't wait

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones