• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SPRINT Note 4 Lollipop:The Good,Bad,Ugly & Everything In-Between

I've got a lollipop - 4g "spark" issue here on Cape Cod as well...

Once off WI Fi the phone begins to heat up and battery life plummets as the phone tries to connect to a 4g signal. 1% a MINUTE! This is post lollipop.

When on a solid WiFi signal, battery life is spectacular.

Screenshot was taken just prior to leaving my house.... i then shut off WiFi....

2 hours later, the phone was dead.

Something is wrong with the cell radio connections. .. PRL and Profile updates have not helped.

uploadfromtaptalk1426607764696.png

Upvote 0
Any way to stop the pop up notification on whatsapp message? Even I have selected "no pop out" in whatsapp setting itself. The contain will just pop up from top while I'm typing or doing other thing with my phone where I felt uncomfortable... Seek for help!
I just wish it to show on notification bar on top but not showing out the contain of the message / pop out from top while screen is on...

Upvote 0
Any way to stop the pop up notification on whatsapp message? Even I have selected "no pop out" in whatsapp setting itself. The contain will just pop up from top while I'm typing or doing other thing with my phone where I felt uncomfortable... Seek for help!
I just wish it to show on notification bar on top but not showing out the contain of the message / pop out from top while screen is on...

I hate that too. I contacted Whatsapp about it but that never replied back.

Upvote 0
I have the same problem with my LG G3 ... 5.0.1 ... T Mobile. I used the built in 'Do Not Disturb' feature and the visual / audio notification come up when the battery is full even though it is blocked with priority feature enabled.
I have recently downloaded a DND app (caboose) from the play store and it provides a workaround. Now the notification alarm only goes off after the time setting option expires. I use Timely for an alarm clock and it is not blocked.
I installed 'Tasker' today and will try to write a program to solve this issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones