• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint Product Ambassador: Dotview

Tetelasti

Apr 21, 2014
Looking for a new case? Tired of those old school cases that just look.... dull? Try out the Dot-View case for your HTC E8, M8 or Desire!

Just using this case is alot of fun. I have had alot of people say how much they just love to look at it. You have the vibrant colors that show the time, messages, incoming calls, etc. All of this can be done without ever opening your case!! You can even view the time and alerts just by double tapping the case itself.

Another great thing with the case, the silicon on it really give the phone nice grip. I like this cause my hands dont hold phones very easily. I tend to drop em. But this grip helps me alot.

With all the colors to choose from its a very stylish case as well. I personally chose the blue and i love the way it looks. So from the Color, to the feel, to the function, the Dotview case is the way to go!

Picture from Amazon.com

Your Product Ambassador Team

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones