• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint will be well stocked on EVO's

Here are the body glove cases. Again well stocked.

Attachments

• Capture16_0_51.jpg
    Capture16_0_51.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 334
Upvote 0
For those of you asking about going early to the Sprint Store. Sprint Corporate stores will have plenty of EVO's on Friday. I will not say how i got this pic or what store.

This is only part of the shipment. They are getting a total of 200+ EVO's. Stores will vary.

I noticed that those boxes look much different than the Google I/O boxes. BigRick, can you check and see if the shipping contents is different than the Google boxes? Any change in accessories?

EDIT: Nevermind..I'm seeing the blackberries next to them. The EVO boxes are the same. Sorry.

Upvote 0
I noticed that those boxes look much different than the Google I/O boxes. BigRick, can you check and see if the shipping contents is different than the Google boxes? Any change in accessories?
I did not take these pics. What i have been told is the accessories are the same. Just Charger, USB Cable, Manuel, and of course battery. Oh and the phone too :p
Also the boxes to the far right are Blackberries. The packaging is the same as the Google ones

Upvote 0
I dunno, people are crazy out here. They line up for everything it seems. Toys, tickets, movies, computers, phones...We'll see.

Yup they do... I think for the ones that don't live here.. just don't realize how many people crammed into these cities there are in OC lol Anaheim is almost 400K by itself (and that doesn't include the damn Disneyland tourists lol).. then you can drive less than 1 mile each direction and be in completely different cities... again with high populations.. these will not last long around here..

This is when I miss living in the boondocks LOL :D

Upvote 0
Yup they do... I think for the ones that don't live here.. just don't realize how many people crammed into these cities there are in OC lol Anaheim is almost 400K by itself (and that doesn't include the damn Disneyland tourists lol).. then you can drive less than 1 mile each direction and be in completely different cities... again with high populations.. these will not last long around here..

This is when I miss living in the boondocks LOL :D

Yep, I am in Anaheim. Here is a good example. Every Verizon store within 20 miles of here sold out the Incredible within 2 hours the day it was released. My friend who lives 2 hours outside Cleveland in Ohio walked into his Verizon store and picked one up at 3pm with no lines. Location is key.

Upvote 0
Yep, I am in Anaheim. Here is a good example. Every Verizon store within 20 miles of here sold out the Incredible within 2 hours the day it was released. My friend who lives 2 hours outside Cleveland in Ohio walked into his Verizon store and picked one up at 3pm with no lines. Location is key.

Damn. Guess I will have to camp out here in Irvine. =[

Upvote 0
Anaheim looks to be well represented here :cool:

Upvote 0

and our location sucks ass LOL :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones