• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Squashed

Ghostofcky

Lurker
Jun 24, 2015
On my phone (HTC 610) my album art covers the music's timer bar.As well as this the time on the clock widget covers the date and is squashed with the weather symbol. Is there anyway to solve this ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-24-16-30-32.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-24-16-30-32.png
    452.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_2015-06-24-16-30-42.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-24-16-30-42.png
    258.4 KB · Views: 65
Album art is nearly always square, and it's squeezing or stretching it into a rectangle to fit, the alternative is to crop it or have padding. Don't know if you can do much about with that particular (stock HTC?) music player, that's the way it is. Try another music player maybe?
It never used to be like that , the timer bar is only visible with my phone roatated to landscape. I believe all this may be cause because of my icons have moved from their origional spacing and have gotten closer and bigger.

Upvote 0
Album art is nearly always square, and it's squeezing or stretching it into a rectangle to fit, the alternative is to crop it or have padding. Don't know if you can do much about with that particular (stock HTC?) music player, that's the way it is. Try another music player maybe?
It never used to be like that , the timer bar is only visible with my phone roatated to landscape. I believe all this may be cause because of my icons have moved from their origional spacing and have gotten closer and bigger.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones