• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Stack Bounce" Game, didn't install and can't get rid?

A game called "stack bounce" has appeared in my game folder, and is uninstallable? It doesn't appear in my apps list and has no long press settings options other than 'uninstall', which does nothing. Can anyone help?
game folder? what folder is this? if you go to your manage apps settings, is the game listed there? what about in the play store? does it say installed? are you using a file manager to view the game?

Upvote 0
game folder? what folder is this? if you go to your manage apps settings, is the game listed there? what about in the play store? does it say installed? are you using a file manager to view the game?

On OPPO, there is a dedicated games folder any installed game will appear in. The game itself does not show up in any file manager, and there is no "app info" menu for it. It doesn't appear as Installed in the Play store, though I did a security scan via Play Protect and Kaspersky anti virus and nothing suspicious was found, I factory reset my phone just incase. Seemed to get rid of it until I installed some app updates today and it is back. I haven't installed anything third party, only a few official apps (banking, train tickets and some Microsoft apps) from the Play Store since the reset, so I can't tell where it would be from unless it's an addition to the Game app itself?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones