• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stock Virgin Mobile Supreme Rom

G

good question1

hello i have flashed my phone over to a custom rom for the virgin mobile supreme. i did not see it had so many bugs in it yet and thought i had a stock rom for my supreme before i even did flashed it. so i tried flashing the stock rom back and it just would load quick and say it was installed but it dont load. im using a beta version of CWM that a developer made to install roms. so my question is could someone upload a ZIP file that is flashable in recovery mode? it needs to be a stock rom for the virgin mobile supreme. i cant use the adb thing to push files for it always says its out of date and kills the app. so my only easy way out is if someone would kindly upload and give a link to the zip file that i may flash for my virgin mobile supreme. any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones