• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Storage Widgets

pfs2978

Dec 12, 2010
Good Morning All,

Does anyone know why when I use a storage widget, it only pulls data for my internal 16gb and tends to not see the 32gg micro sd card. I want to be able to monitor both but every widget I try only recognizes the internal. Anyone know of a widget that works with both the internal and "external sd slot"

Thanks

Paul

I suspect it has to do with the mount point of both partitions. The internal partition mounts where most Android iterations expect to find the MicroSD card in /sdcard/ while the external card mounts at /Removable/microsd/ done I suspect because of the ability to simultaneously mount other external storage while docked to the keyboard.

Can't help you with the widget, but look for one where you can set the mount point manually.

Reactions: pfs2978
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones