1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Strange Charging Issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by huntleth, Aug 8, 2010.

1. huntleth

huntleth Well-Known Member

For the past 2 nights, I've had a really odd issue with my phone, so I'm just wondering if anyone has some advice:

I'll plug the phone in at night, and it will charge up to 100%. Quite often I wake up early by accident, check my phone and go back to sleep for a bit. It seems that checking the phone instantly discharges it to 96% and even though I don't unplug it, it doesn't recharge it unless I unplug and replace the charger.

If I check battery status, it currently says 1h 13m since last unplugged, which is when I unplugged it, so it knew it was plugged in but wasn't charging.

Any ideas? :(

2. Gurba

Gurba Android Enthusiast

I 'm having the same issue. The original charger in my bedroom charges to only 93% since I swapped the cable to 5m. An identical charger and identical cable charges the phone to 100% in my livingroom. Weird. :)

3. huntleth

huntleth Well-Known Member

Hmm.. interestingly, I am using a battery life widget which also tells me things like temperature, voltage etc and when plugged into the charger, the status says "Over volt." instead of "Good".

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews