• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Strange swipe "lag"

shakezulla

Lurker
Aug 31, 2010
Just got my incredible last week and absolutely love it. Previous Moto Droid 1 owner and I always hated how it tended to "lag" as you were swiping between screens. With the incredible that seems no existent. Except I noticed this morning that my custom scene had nearly the same amount of screen lag when swiping as my droid did.
When I change scenes it goes back to awesomeness...but when i go back to that custom screen, its back to the lag. Any advice on how this happened and how to prevent it in the future? I dont even have any major apps downloaded outside of Shazam an Movies....it just concerns me that this will continue to happen unless i do something different than what ever i have been. (not to mention that I NOW find my self compulsively checking to see if its laggin, lol)
Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones