• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Streaming video lag

Jore

Android Enthusiast
Feb 9, 2011
California
I've be en trying to watch videos with my directv app but get constant buffering. Connection to my wifi is very strong according to my note 10.1 but it constantly buffers. Is it my note 10.1, my router, or just possibly my internet connection? Hardly have this issue when using pcs in my house. My Internet speed is normally 25mbs-30mbs.

I've be en trying to watch videos with my directv app but get constant buffering. Connection to my wifi is very strong according to my note 10.1 but it constantly buffers. Is it my note 10.1, my router, or just possibly my internet connection? Hardly have this issue when using pcs in my house. My Internet speed is normally 25mbs-30mbs.

Does it buffer with every video site? Why don't you try Youtube. I would try disconnecting and re connecting the router. It looks to me like it is probably the Direct TV app though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones