• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help streaming videos doesnt fast forward

dannytech_lt

Jun 14, 2010
does anyone else have this problem, when im streaming a video on my browser (default browser) when i try to fast forward the video or press the screen to enlarge it full screen it always pauses and wont let me fast forward or anything i have to actually sit there andlet the movie play without being able to fast forward how can i fix this?

secondly, when i hit force stop on applications does it continulousy stay stopped until i restart my phone?

does anyone else have this problem, when im streaming a video on my browser (default browser) when i try to fast forward the video or press the screen to enlarge it full screen it always pauses and wont let me fast forward or anything i have to actually sit there andlet the movie play without being able to fast forward how can i fix this?

secondly, when i hit force stop on applications does it continulousy stay stopped until i restart my phone?

I experienced this as well...
Solution: zoom in really close and you can fast forward by hitting the progress bar along the bottom of the video, then zoom back out. Only worked when I was zoomed in really close, although I knew I was hitting it while zoomed out. Idk... works for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones