• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stuck in recovery mode

just start the next firmware before the most current one.
That didn't work. I got this:
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/003> Odin engine v(ID:3.1301)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> Total Binary size: 2715 M
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..
<ID:0/003> Set PIT file..
<ID:0/003> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
<ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/003> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/003> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/003> sboot.bin
<ID:0/003> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Upvote 0
the problem with that link is that the final solution is to BUY a program. not sure that is completely necessary. plus it is $40 bucks for it!!!!!

up to you OP....maybe as a last ditch effort
The only solution I could think of was to give someone remote access to my computer and see if they could try and get it to work but idk if that's possible. But I'll try that tool first since it has a free trial. Rip, guess you still have to pay. It's probably a scam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
The only solution I could think of was to give someone remote access to my computer and see if they could try and get it to work but idk if that's possible. But I'll try that tool first since it has a free trial. Rip, guess you still have to pay. It's probably a scam.

I would be careful giving remote access to some site , check them out first. I also know how frustrating this can be. Sometimes, taking a break and relax and then return makes for vetter decisions. If they require a credit card # for gree version, read the fine print as an extra precaution. Hate to see they charged you nd still have a non working device.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
I would be careful giving remote access to some site , check them out first. I also know how frustrating this can be. Sometimes, taking a break and relax and then return makes for vetter decisions. If they require a credit card # for gree version, read the fine print as an extra precaution. Hate to see they charged you nd still have a non working device.
I meant like someone on this forum

Reactions: MrJavi
Upvote 0
upload_2019-10-21_19-42-32.png
You guys, it worked! It actually worked!!!!!!! I took apart my system and detached what I assume was the battery and somehow that did it! :D Thanks everyone for all the help. I never would of known what to do without you

Upvote 0
I meant like someone on this forum

I miss understood, I haven't been on Android forum long but I have found people on this site to be trustworthy.
View attachment 145223You guys, it worked! It actually worked!!!!!!! I took apart my system and detached what I assume was the battery and somehow that did it! :D Thanks everyone for all the help. I never would of known what to do without you

Thats good news, glad to hear it. Success!!!

Upvote 0
I own and run a website that requires payment and a remote connection for a result, but i have been at it a long time. I am honest and have helped alot of people on this forum and XDA.

I'm glad it all worked out for you!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones