• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

stuck in your head forever songs.

Original tunes you created?
No, no... I have songs from the 50s through the 70s that are alive and well in my head. At any moment a tune will leap forth. Sometimes a verse and sometimes a melody. I love music and my wife puts up with it. Music has always been a big part of my life. Not only for the mood songs create but the memories they spark.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I almost always have a song playing in my head - sometimes changes 5 times in a day, sometimes stays there for days, sometimes I know what put it there and sometimes I've no idea, sometimes I can change it by thinking of something else, sometimes it's just stuck.

(Currently "Common People" by Pulp, which I know is because it was on the radio when I was driving the other day. I only worry when I find I'm walking around with a Slipknot soundtrack... ;))

Upvote 0
Yeah, I almost always have a song playing in my head - sometimes changes 5 times in a day, sometimes stays there for days, sometimes I know what put it there and sometimes I've no idea, sometimes I can change it by thinking of something else, sometimes it's just stuck.

(Currently "Common People" by Pulp, which I know is because it was on the radio when I was driving the other day. I only worry when I find I'm walking around with a Slipknot soundtrack... ;))
Oh yeah that as well, sometimes when my subconscious plays the song I just listen to in the car rides somewhere, I too carry the Slipknot fanbase, light but not like extremely hard though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones