• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Stuck on "slide keyboard open to continue" screen

Hello,

Long time reader here, first time poster. I have recently just restored my phone to factory settings and so when I boot up my phone, it makes me do the setup. Everything goes well until it asks me to sign into my google account. I click "sign in" and the screen says "slide keyboard open to continue". I slide it open, and it still says it. I let it sit open for a minute, close it, and open it again and it still has the same screen.

Any idea what would cause this and how to get passed this?

any help would be great!

Thank you

Hi, I had the same problem after install a new version of android in my 3GW100 and solved it in this way: I oppened the browser and signed it on google account (if you don't have an account you must create it). After that, when I returned to the google market, it oppened to type my google account.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones