• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sudoku Social [Free][Game]

I'm very excited to share that the long in development Sudoku Social is finally out! Enjoy sudoku with your family and friends on the social leaderboards.

In this first release:

✅ Challenge your family and friends. Compare your puzzles completion times and you can even integrate with Facebook (totally optional if you don't want to) to see your friends automatically.

✅ Sudoku puzzles come in 4 difficulty levels. Sudoku Social suits skill levels from beginner to advanced players. You can choose Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert logic puzzles across thousands of puzzles

✅ Global leaderboards. Play the innovative online leaderboard system in Sudoku Social that ranks the fastest puzzle completion time between players on any device. See where you rank worldwide leaderboards.

✅ Themes. Choose unlockable designs and play sudoku with beautiful styles.

✅ Cross-play. Use your account across platforms. Invite your friends to join the brain game, regardless of the device.

Download https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codemetalliumstudio.sudokusocial

619ae21e011bad62587af3e8_Android%20Forums%20Screens.png

It's a game I've built over the past 2 years part-time outside of my day job. Originally inspired by my wife's love of the game and wanting a way for us to interact with the getting the best time in game. Let me know any feedback.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones