• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Swiping keyboards

What are all of the swiping keyboard apps, and where can I find tutorials on how to use them?

Just do a market search for keyboards and check out the ones you think you will like. Slide it is in the market and is not to bad IMHO, but for swype which is what I use primarily you need to go to their website to sign up for their beta.

Swype Website

Upvote 0
Just do a market search for keyboards and check out the ones you think you will like. Slide it is in the market and is not to bad IMHO, but for swype which is what I use primarily you need to go to their website to sign up for their beta.

Swype Website

Well searching the market is a pain in the ass because I get like 5,000 keyboard THEMES, and such.

As far as Slideit, I want to try it, but I can't find any tutorial that actually explains its usage. (the help in it is kind of useless)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones