• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
  1. Pick the contact that will be the default contact (not the FB contact, as you may get a message that FB contacts are not editable) and long press, select edit - or open contact
  2. Menu softkey --> edit contact (not necessary if you long pressed in previous step)
  3. Menu softkey --> Join
  4. Pick the related contact - if there is enough common info, then it will show the relevant contact(s) in a list at the top - if not, search for them manually by pressing show all contacts)
  5. Save

HTH

BTW, did you use just the blur interface for loading FB, or did you install FB app from market?

Reactions: elcameano
Upvote 0
  1. Pick the contact that will be the default contact (not the FB contact, as you may get a message that FB contacts are not editable) and long press, select edit - or open contact
  2. Menu softkey --> edit contact (not necessary if you long pressed in previous step)
  3. Menu softkey --> Join
  4. Pick the related contact - if there is enough common info, then it will show the relevant contact(s) in a list at the top - if not, search for them manually by pressing show all contacts)
  5. Save
HTH

BTW, did you use just the blur interface for loading FB, or did you install FB app from market?

Thanks!! That was easy! I should have messed with it more before I asked. I installed the FB app from the market. Is the other way better?

Upvote 0
Look into the app FB PhotoSync. It's an awesome app and well worth the $0.99 donation IMO. Makes things super easy!

I like it better than SyncMyPix because I often have my contacts on my phone named something different than the person's FB name. SyncMyPix tries to match up names which doesn't work much in my case.

FB PhotoSync let's you find the matches on your own which makes it much better for me.

I know maybe there is an easier way built into the phone already, but it's just a suggestion. Good luck!

Upvote 0
Look into the app FB PhotoSync. It's an awesome app and well worth the $0.99 donation IMO. Makes things super easy!

Hello guys!
We created account here to reply this.

Thank you for these beautiful words! It make us smile and encourage us to work more. We think that 0,99$ is not a big price for improvements and time-savers like FB PhotoSync.

Also remember that we always support you and your problems. So, if you have any questions, please visit our site. We can't write a link cause anti-spam blocks it but take our name - luckydevs and add .com/en/support :)

Greetings!
We love ya!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones