• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Syncing 2nd Gmail calendar with Droid X

I have a problem:

I have 4 [COLOR=#000096 ! important][COLOR=#000096 ! important]gmail[/COLOR][/COLOR] accounts on my Droid X. i am able to sync my primary gmail account calendar with my phone and I am given that option when I view the detail of my account.

However, for my other 3 gmail accounts, I am only given the option to sync my [COLOR=#000096 ! important][COLOR=#000096 ! important]gmail[/COLOR][/COLOR] and sync my contacts with my [COLOR=#000096 ! important][COLOR=#000096 ! important]gmail [COLOR=#000096 ! important]account[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]. i am not given the option to sync my calendars. Does anyone know what I can do to give me option to sync my other calendars with my email account and phone. This is very frustrating and I have spent a lot of time trying to sync my other 3 calenders.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones