• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Syncing S Planner with Gmail and other people.

DanW1981

Lurker
Jan 14, 2016
Right, first things first, I have been an iPhone user for about forever, so if i'm being thick, go easy on me.

So I have the Galaxy S6 Edge and love it. It's really easy to get to grips with and full of features. The one feature I wish I could bring over as it were, is the sharing of calendars. I am aware that it is possible but i cannot get mine to work.

I am logged in with my Gmail account and everything works perfectly in relation to the Play Store, picking up my emails etc etc but I cannot get the calendar to sync from the actual t'internets off've a 'puter with my S Planner. I've tried everything off every forum, tech help site, the setting on the Gmail web-page and the built in user manual but nothing makes any entries show up. And that's before we get on to being able to share a calendar that my partner (Galaxy S5) and I can both see and populate in real-time.

What am I doing wrong or what haven't I done?

So in a nutshell, I would like to be able to do the following:
- Have calendar entries show in Gmail online and in my S Planner.
- Create and share a calendar between my partner and I.

Thanks in advance.

Love you bye.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones