• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [T-Mobile] [10/17/13][ROMs]Blazed_Galaxy ROMs

I've tried to download both Roms , but neither of them will start downloading. It shows they've started but the ticker won't move and I'm connect to my home WiFi /50mbs ... Any tips? Even tried in pc mode I'm using the phone btw

It might have something to do with android file host. Try downloading on an actual computer 👍😊

Upvote 0
I'm super dense, so forgive me for the oncoming derp. :p

I have a T-mobile Galaxy S4, Model 505G, Android V. 4.4.

I actually rather like TW but I want to get rid of some of the bloat and root the phone. Will this ROM work with my phone? I just want me some TW. ;__;

THANK you!

In all honesty I'm not sure. I always flash i9505 roms with no problems. If you are going to try please nandroid before. And flash an i9505 kernel

Upvote 0
Reactions: willdo
Upvote 0
Yes btw i have it uploaded and its working now.
heres the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-42w5uPNlY-VG1lWEptRHp1ZWc/edit?usp=sharing

to get to new baseband
[MDL Bootloader Only!] How to flash 4.4.2 NB4 Modem - xda-developers

dont worry that it is MDL only, it works on MK2 aswell
Hi if I download the firmware from sammobile, the latest from s4 will my root will be gone? I only yhe the modem just to replace my mk2 modem. Just wana ask before I do it. Thanks

Upvote 0
Hi if I download the firmware from sammobile, the latest from s4 will my root will be gone? I only yhe the modem just to replace my mk2 modem. Just wana ask before I do it. Thanks

You do not want to upgrade via full firmware update since this will give you the knox bootloader. Just follow the link I placed to update the modem.

Upvote 0
I still cant read it, sorry.:(
What is the model number, and who is your carrier?
And is this a different device than the one you have been discussing in previous posts here?

SGH-T889 model of the phone. note 2 t mobile. yes the only reason i posted here because. i dont get any help on note 2 tmobile forum. maybe some folks here can help me on what to do. :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones