• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

T-Mobile changing Simple Choice plans

Agreed but this is mostly due to being 4th among the top 4 carriers. They had to be in order to survive. If/when they get truly successful, I'd be truly surprised if they continue to be as innovative. Why would Verizon or at&t be "innovative" when they were already top dogs in the industry.

Can you give one example of any company at the top that is humble and a pricing leader?

Upvote 0
I just made the switch from the $30 ppd plan to the Simple Choice Family Plan (2 lines). I can't live without the unlimited calls since the Google Voice change on May 15th. My 100 minutes were used up easily. LOL.

Process was very easy since I did not have to change sim cards. One phone call and they took care of it all. Just had to receive the text and reboot phone. Also, had to re-register for MyTmobile. Took 15 minutes for everything.

I don't use 1GB of data in a month. Most was 750 MB....I have wifi at work and at home.

Reactions: chong67
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones