• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [T-Mobile] [ROM][F6] Xperion ROM **Updated 2/11/15**

Hey Game Theory I have the ROM for the T-Mobile F6 10H and its excellent. So far i havent encountered any issues also I can confirm that the Freedom Kernel for Metro 12b is working great on the T-Mobile 10h Thanks again for the Amazing Rom and Kernel.

*Edit* - Request

Hey GT i heard on the new 12b firmware for the metro version includes The Knock Off- On feture do you think you can implemeant this feature on the ROM or kernel? I think ot might be a good add

Upvote 0
Hey Game Theory I have the ROM for the T-Mobile F6 10H and its excellent. So far i havent encountered any issues also I can confirm that the Freedom Kernel for Metro 12b is working great on the T-Mobile 10h Thanks again for the Amazing Rom and Kernel.

*Edit* - Request

Hey GT i heard on the new 12b firmware for the metro version includes The Knock Off- On feture do you think you can implemeant this feature on the ROM or kernel? I think ot might be a good add

"KnockON/Off" is already in this rom, but it's for Metro PCS only (located under settings-display). If it doesn't work for t-mobile there's nothing I can do.

You can enable "KnockOff" in "GravityBox" which is in the latest update of my rom (6/5/2014). In gravitybox go to "Statusbar Tweaks" and enable "double tap". Then you just double tap the statusbar to shut off the screen.

Reactions: EvocativeMelee
Upvote 0
"KnockON/Off" is already in this rom, but it's for Metro PCS only (located under settings-display). If it doesn't work for t-mobile there's nothing I can do.

You can enable "KnockOff" in "GravityBox" which is in the latest update of my rom (6/5/2014). In gravitybox go to "Statusbar Tweaks" and enable "double tap". Then you just double tap the statusbar to shut off the screen.
Oh haha my bad i didnt see it thanks for the directions. Lol the Knock Off and On both work good for T-Mobile version. Thanks again

Upvote 0
Is there a way you can change nova launcher for Google experience launcher? I don't like seeing the nova settings on the setting screen:$$

Also change the circular battery icon to a regular one? That would be my only two requests, other than that this ROM.is awesome c:

Sorry, but I won't be changing either one those now or in any future updates.

Upvote 0
i followed the direction in your website. Everything is working after flashing my tmobile f6 to stock metro pcs then rooting it using metro pcs stock rom as a base. I can also confirm freedom kernel is working and I am getting 5800 score on quadrant. However i think the battery life felt a bit better while I was on stock tmobile. maybe I've just been playing with it too much. thank you so much for your work. 'm looking forward to see more updates!

Upvote 0
i'm kind of new to the Xposed and Gravitybox. I just downloaded rootcloak from Xposed to install Isis mobile wallet. Can you tell me what gravitybox does. Can I delete it to free up some memory on my phone?

Yes you can remove it if you want. It does many things, to find out what it does you can google it or youtube it. I use it for transparent statusbar and a couple other things.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones