• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Talked to Verizon.

Forsakenfire

Nov 6, 2009
And was informed that if you are on the west coast, you won't be able to order till midnight, while east coast can order. As I was stating that that seemed unfair, the woman(extremely cute voice and laugh/giggle) told me that it is regionally stocked, so it won't sell out from all the people east of you. So at midnight or around, check it then, if you haven't been able to order it already.

I went to bed after that. I got up at 7:30 and it's in the upgrade list, but I don't seem to be eligible for a new every two discount on this phone, even though I seem to be on others, so it was $199.

I just went for it. I did get the instant rebate and a discount on accessories and a company discount on my plan and I got the free overnight shipping. Hopefully I'll have it tomorrow.

I'm very disappointed that the media dock was not online; especially since I was getting a discount.

I also got to pay California sales tax on the full $559 retail. :mad:

Apparently the free overnight shipping is one business day. No Saturday delivery. If I'd known that, I would have had it shipped to work instead of home. Now I have to work from home on Monday to wait for the package.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones