• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TC970 Came with Firmware V 4749

MilaC

Lurker
Apr 10, 2012
I did a lot of research before my Le Pan TC 970 arrived, and I was all prepared to have to install the latest firmware but when I checked, I got an even NEWER version of what I thought I needed.

Is this normal? I thought I would have to upgrade to 4626, but 4749 seems like it is newer? Is that right?

Overall, I am in love with it already, unboxed it, charged it for 7 1/2 hours, and then played for over 2 hours :)

Mila C.

I got mine about a month ago and it too came with the 4749 firmware, but for some reason I've been having problems loading the facebook app even on the different browsers that I've tried, contacted le pan support and had me try a few things (just about everything) and still can't get it to work. It's crazy cause the app was working just fine up til now...everything else about the tablet is great and works fine. Just can't get the facebook app to work at all now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones