• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tee keybox not write in

It's everywhere like an old windows safe mode or genuine windows nag. Not sure where it came from I don't know that there's any key box or anything obvious like that that's open. Any suggestions on removal of said red text from this Obama tablet 8" foxxd brand t8 model running andro11 thank you kind and wise gentlemen for any sage advice you may offer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211221-152727.png
    Screenshot_20211221-152727.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 211
Upvote 0
It's everywhere like an old windows safe mode or genuine windows nag. Not sure where it came from I don't know that there's any key box or anything obvious like that that's open. Any suggestions on removal of said red text from this Obama tablet 8" foxxd brand t8 model running andro11 thank you kind and wise gentlemen for any sage advice you may offer.
Have you run like a clean up app for it?

Upvote 0
how did this happen? did you flash something? were you trying to root the device?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones