• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Telthering problems in my galaxy y pro duos

ashu258

Lurker
Feb 24, 2011
hi all the experts on this forum!

i have galaxy y duos pro for last 15days, and vodafone 3g plan subscription.

Problem description:

when i telther my android using wi-fi or usb, its working fine for some time (5 to 10 minute) and then the phone looses internet connectivity for 6 to 8 second and then automatically gets connected. (means 'H' icon for HSDPA network disappear and appear abruptly)

if i continue using this way then after some more time everything is connected but pc cant access internet and i need to restart telthering and connectivity in phone.

If i use internet in mobile phone then connectivity never get lossed and speed is also more than 500 kbps, but it sucks in pc.

is this problem due to dual sim nature of this phone?
is there anyone here who is facing same kinda problems?

what should i do, please suggest me something, i am kinda feeling i make a mistake buying a dual sim android phone.

moderators please reply.... waiting....

i m also facing kinda same prob with my y pro duos ut not tried what u have been doing
the prob i m facing is my WIFI gets disconnected for a couple or more seconds its very frustrating when u r watching youtube videos since the video gets dissconnected and calls over skype ,viber,fring,tango etc also gets disconnected and all apps that need a constant internet connection r affected....please help

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones