• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thanks VM

Although I have left you, I have to thank you for introducing me to pre-paid. The value proposition can't be compared to the high prices charged by the big 4. Though my LG Optimus quickly got surpassed by other phones, I stayed faithful for longer than I thought.

However, the allure of Straight Talk and bringing over an ATT phone was just too tempting. I am now the proud owner of a Motorola Atrix on a ST plan.

But I will still speak kindly of you VM, and might I suggest you consider opening up your list of phones to include existing Sprint phones.

Although I have left you, I have to thank you for introducing me to pre-paid. The value proposition can't be compared to the high prices charged by the big 4. Though my LG Optimus quickly got surpassed by other phones, I stayed faithful for longer than I thought.

However, the allure of Straight Talk and bringing over an ATT phone was just too tempting. I am now the proud owner of a Motorola Atrix on a ST plan.

But I will still speak kindly of you VM, and might I suggest you consider opening up your list of phones to include existing Sprint phones.

they are... Well the Evo 3d at any rate for now anyways.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones