• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

bbuck002

Android Enthusiast
Apr 8, 2010
Buffalo
Just wanted to put a quick thanks out to all those that helped me over the last week recoup from a lost X. I'm all back up and running great with a few new additions to my X. :D You guys know who you are that helped, but to name a couple that really helped, thanks to Steven58, Bouchigo, Airmaxx23, ECFfighter,Gmenfan83, Alprazolam, Bankswood, BinaryVisions (Bro your crazy ass thread really saved me from torching my X and computer :D), and everyone else I'm forgetting that lent a hand over the last week.
Peace out!

Let's Go Buff-a-lo!!! The Flyers are going down....sorry, had too;)

agreed, I've always tried to help people with what I can. Most of what I know I learned here. The thing about it tho is that we are all on Verizon with the X so it will probably be the same phone that gets us all to change for the most part. I still haven't seen anything that really makes me say, OOOHHHH, I want that! The X was like that for me, so I'm sure it will be something great.

Upvote 0
Steven, just knowing you are lurking in the background is all the support we need.

Ha! Wasabi is the force that keeps our phones from going nutso. Keeps the world turning. :D

Thanks for the thanks bbuck. Glad you got that phone up and running again. I actually learned from you because your phone had unique stuff going on. Helps to troubleshoot the next guy and nothing teaches like having your phone mess up. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones