• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Archer (T.L.K.) - A Free 2D Shooter / Defense Game

Greetings android gamers, I would like to present you my new game for Android devices.

zdrWq82724xXUKAVNVAC8H6gzPiiSsCRceWp0qiwUdtMAaiFPl-vnpnAIN2e2mwu6qY=h900-rw

The Archer (T.L.K.) is a free 2D Shooting / Defense arcade game with few RPG elements. Player takes control of an Archer in the fantasy world of The Lost Kingdoms (T.L.K.) and has to defend against waves of horrific monsters!

SCuRn0puNhbW9aK0JzIvIL4POcS1p0LtOIJ403v854teKSbLr2QYOT4ghSUT8thYev8=h900-rw

The game offers simple arcade action but as the player progress further has to combine it with wise decision making and management of different Power Ups to overcome the challenges. In the game you can find 40 Missions divided in 4 Areas with dozens of different enemies and 8 Bosses!

2Ix03mE-aErLiLCxXKX09DBTFIFwUTKJ7jSWFAPHvDMw3-hAywu7oqmvgr5IgMFKaw=h900-rw

As you progress to the game by finishing Missions at 3 Difficulty Levels (Bronze, Silver, Gold) you gather resources and invest them at Upgrading your Archer's skills (Armory + Runes) or at Power Ups (Calls, Scrolls and Festivals).

You can check out the game for free from the Google Play and you can track your progress through 21 Achievements (supporting Google Games Services).

Thanks a lot for your time and sorry for my clumsy English!

Google Play Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.RTF.archer
Gameplay Video:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones