• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root The everything guide for the F60 (MS395)

i know its weird,it should work as everything shows up fine but then its not,when i try to send commands says it cant find the device,tried the lg flash doeant work i dont know whats up with this phone simple path to follow but little things keep it from being easy,qhich i cant see thise things stopping it from working

EDIT: Sorry it's been a while since I installed twrp on my own f60, It seems I wasn't paying attention to the fact that rooting requires the com commands (and adb shell) but TWRP flashing involves adb commands...and since you flashed the update, the SU libraries might not even be there anymore. I'm not sure if booting into fastboot mode some way is safe, which you may lose the ability to boot into download mode as a trade-off. In fastboot mode you could directly flash over the recovery partition with the TWRP image. Unbricking might be your only option here. I have to ask though, did you also set the port to 20 when you were trying to unbrick?

Does your device get pass the bootlogo and bootloops with the bootanimation going on? You said it showed as an unkown device, does it go away at fixed time or randomly when you boot normally?

Attachments

• lg.png
    lg.png
    95.9 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones