• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The most standard home launcher with font styles option?

Which did you look at? They should pretty much all be customizable, I know Nova Prime is...and you can get icon packs to really spruce things up.

edit: fun with icons
screenshot_20170929-133259-png.124026

Last edited:
Reactions: PhilipX20
Upvote 0
Which did you look at? They should pretty much all be customizable, I know Nova Prime is...and you can get icon packs to really spruce things up.
edit: fun with icons
Go Launcher, Nougat something and such. My main home screen is like this and would like to replicate it on the supplementary launcher with option for fonts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171018-151355.png
    Screenshot_20171018-151355.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 210
Upvote 0
Try ZenUI by Asus as it have an option on its settings that lets you change to the fonts that are already installed in your phone(e.g. fonts that came from other apps like games with custom fonts) no root needed. I think its available on the playstore but if not go get it on Apkmirror.

Upvote 0
Try ZenUI by Asus as it have an option on its settings that lets you change to the fonts that are already installed in your phone(e.g. fonts that came from other apps like games with custom fonts) no root needed. I think its available on the playstore but if not go get it on Apkmirror.
Tried but it's not compatible with my phone. Thanks though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones