• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help The MR2(leaked) update question?

I just want it known, since the update, my phone is wayyyy slower. Lags bad, txting is horrible, battery life is whatever, but it locks on gps FAST.

I'll say the worst part, it no longer vibrates when i get txts. as im typing this. itslagging so bad i want to throw it through a wall. how can i uninstall it????

Upvote 0
I just want it known, since the update, my phone is wayyyy slower. Lags bad, txting is horrible, battery life is whatever, but it locks on gps FAST.

I'll say the worst part, it no longer vibrates when i get txts. as im typing this. itslagging so bad i want to throw it through a wall. how can i uninstall it????

I've noticed this also since I installed the leaked MR2 update on mine last night. I had to restart it 3 times today to get rid of the messaging lag. As for the GPS lock, mine still doesn't lock right away. I see no difference there. How do you uninstall this update and take it back to stock?

Upvote 0

Anyone? Any way to uninstall the MR2 update?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones