• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

.:[]~ The Triumphant Thread ~[]:.

Basically what MRC said. Animatronics is what was used in jerasic park. It's controlling a robot to do what you want. Here's the wiki if you want to read more: Animatronics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No will ever see it, but me. I could make one for probably $10 cheaper... So idk.

Reactions: MRCMidnight
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Basically what MRC said. Animatronics is what was used in jerasic park. It's controlling a robot to do what you want. Here's the wiki if you want to read more: Animatronics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No will ever see it, but me. I could make one for probably $10 cheaper... So idk.
I knew something about animatronics from Disney world documentary but this dinosaur in wiki was the first to go out from a base position.

The cable lights turns on when it finds a charge, the charge creates the frequency of how fast your device is charging. Example, you charge from the USB of the PC, i'll go slow, from the AC, i'll go faster. Transfer speed also creates the faster wavelength. If you gonna make a LED cable, it won't do a frequency motion. Thus why this is expensive.

Upvote 0
thats pretty cool and it would help me find my charger at night lol but its too expense for just a usb cable
From what I know so far, it doesn't turn on all the time (good for saving some power). Just when you plug it in and charging, when the charge is done the lights turn off, indicating it is done charging.

Upvote 0
I knew something about animatronics from Disney world documentary but this dinosaur in wiki was the first to go out from a base position.

The cable lights turns on when it finds a charge, the charge creates the frequency of how fast your device is charging. Example, you charge from the USB of the PC, i'll go slow, from the AC, i'll go faster. Transfer speed also creates the faster wavelength. If you gonna make a LED cable, it won't do a frequency motion. Thus why this is expensive.

that is pretty cool now i see why its not a basic cable with a light :D

Upvote 0
pretty sure that is german...
Hmm really? This from Google analytics:
chart

EDIT: You are right, D'oh

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones