• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Theme] Black N Bold for LiQuID FroZeN YoGurT v1.4

I know it's probably somewhere already on these forums, but I can't seem to find it so, in order to install this theme, or say the tangerine or watermarkd liquid frozen yogurt, do I do it the same way that I would install the rom itself, or do I go about it differently? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Upvote 0
I know it's probably somewhere already on these forums, but I can't seem to find it so, in order to install this theme, or say the tangerine or watermarkd liquid frozen yogurt, do I do it the same way that I would install the rom itself, or do I go about it differently? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Yes, you install it in the same fashion as the ROM, but you DON'T WIPE!!

Reactions: coketongue
Upvote 0
Can I Just install this over another theme ? I have the Blueberry theme on the phone now but would like to put this on instead. If I can't how should I go about this.

Well, it's better if you have a backup of the stock ROM before you applied Blueberry. If you do, then restore that backup and apply the Black N Bold theme. If you don't have a stock backup, I don't think you'll have any performance issues from just applying Black N Bold over Blueberry, but if Blueberry themed certain things not covered by Black N Bold, you'll still have some Blueberry theme elements.

Here's what I suggest, if you don't have a stock ROM backup: make a backup of your current setup, in case you do indeed have performance issues from applying Black N Bold over Blueberry. Then go ahead and install BnB. If you find that there are still remnants of Blueberry and you don't like it (who knows, maybe you would like it!), then you're gonna need to go back and reinstall the stock ROM (but you shouldn't need to wipe first), then install Black N Bold over the stock ROM.

Upvote 0
I am LOVING the Black N Bold them! So much so, I spent most of the night last night just trying to find some icons that really looked good with it, instead of sleeping. That's biting me in the ass now, but my phone looks sweet at least.

The icons are from Koveleski, over at Droid Forums.
20100824083612.png
20100824083650.png

20100824083721.png

20100824083828.png

I'm not really happy with the audio manager skin, but of everything I found, its the best. Anyone know of a good looking darker skin for it?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones