• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Theme] Black, White, and Chrome for Liberty 1.5

Updated to newest Dialer One v1.2.7.6, check first post for download.

When you first install the apk, it will look like this:

snap20110315_105621.png

When in the app, go to Menu>Settings>General settings>Application theme and select the "Black" option to look like this:

snap20110315_105721.png

Upvote 0
Well, I must say, I just switched to Rubix from Liberty, and although I miss the tweaks of Liberty, Rubix is so snappy and fast.. I haven't had a problem yet! Really, you should consider a backup and a flash to Rubix 2.0.1. Get the theme working really nice, then you can switch back to Fission if ya don't like it.. :) Somehow I think you'll enjoy it... (worth a try since Rubix is probably the second most popular Rom out now)

Upvote 0
Well, I must say, I just switched to Rubix from Liberty, and although I miss the tweaks of Liberty, Rubix is so snappy and fast.. I haven't had a problem yet! Really, you should consider a backup and a flash to Rubix 2.0.1. Get the theme working really nice, then you can switch back to Fission if ya don't like it.. :) Somehow I think you'll enjoy it... (worth a try since Rubix is probably the second most popular Rom out now)

Here you go :D

http://androidforums.com/droid-x-all-things-root/299850-theme-black-white-chrome-rubix-2-0-x.html

Upvote 0
I've searched through and can't find an answer yet, and I hope I'm not breaking any kind of code when using custom themes...but is it possible to install the dialer on any theme?...or will it only work with the BWC theme?

I'm guessing you are talking about Dialer One.....go ahead and use it on whatever you want ;):D

Reactions: Poker3
Upvote 0
yes!..that's the one! I'm fairly new to the customization world and just wasn't sure if it would work or not...and like I said, I didn't want to do anything wrong by using a component of yours but not using the theme...if that make sense??

I have a DroidX, rooted, Liberty 1.5 and using Mysterious Beast theme. When leaving the blur environment, the t9 capabilities of the dialer went away (which I really liked)...I looked at different apps on the market that could be a good replacement, but I really like your BWC theme and the dialer...which btw, I'll prob run this theme in the very near future!! :)...so that's what I wanted to do, was to see if I could just use the dialer.

update:...installed dialer, works like a charm!! Thanks a ton!

I love the Android world!...so many awesome people out there to help people like me! Thanks again!

I'm guessing you are talking about Dialer One.....go ahead and use it on whatever you want ;):D

Upvote 0
yes!..that's the one! I'm fairly new to the customization world and just wasn't sure if it would work or not...and like I said, I didn't want to do anything wrong by using a component of yours but not using the theme...if that make sense??

I have a DroidX, rooted, Liberty 1.5 and using Mysterious Beast theme. When leaving the blur environment, the t9 capabilities of the dialer went away (which I really liked)...I looked at different apps on the market that could be a good replacement, but I really like your BWC theme and the dialer...which btw, I'll prob run this theme in the very near future!! :)...so that's what I wanted to do, was to see if I could just use the dialer.

update:...installed dialer, works like a charm!! Thanks a ton!

I love the Android world!...so many awesome people out there to help people like me! Thanks again!

No worries, Dialer One is a free app in the market, I just themed it to match BWC is all.

Glad you like it and these forums.....this is a great place to be :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones