• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Theme] Dark Sense for Galaxo 1.6.3.x

Hey, I was wondering if anyone else was having this glitch with darksense 2.1?
Occasionally when i try and pull up the applications, it sort of freezes and turns blue. I can only fix this by restarting the phone. any suggestions? (also im a new to android, so the simpler the explanation the better) thanks

Upvote 0
Hey, I was wondering if anyone else was having this glitch with darksense 2.1?
Occasionally when i try and pull up the applications, it sort of freezes and turns blue. I can only fix this by restarting the phone. any suggestions? (also im a new to android, so the simpler the explanation the better) thanks

Does the entire phone freeze OR only the bottom part of the screen ( where you have applications). If its the later check this: Nightly Build (Page 9) - Development - Drakaz's Android stuff. Posts below this has the solution.

Upvote 0
1. The font of the numerics on the super charger battery indicator is a bit small. Maybe Im growing old but if it can be increased by a point I guess It can make life easier for a lot of people.

Perhaps I can suggest to reduce the inner radius of the charger so that its overall width can be slightly decreased. Maybe then we can have the font size increased by one unit.

[MOD] Super Circle Battery with % |Version A, B & C| - Forum Android Italiano

modifying the .png's might get hairy, they're only 25x25 pixels

Upvote 0
massive thanks for this theme inFECT!! I love it.
so far I have noticed only 2 bugs one which was already mentioned with messed up letters in the contacts. Second bug is some times when you try to change the wallpaper it will go in to black screen and then I have to tap the screen again for it to show me the progs to chose from (ASTRO or Gallery).

other then these little bugs my hunger to buy a new phone has been greatly diminished thanks to great people working one this device :)

Upvote 0
Your problem seems unusual to me, perhaps the best solution is to start from scratch, as in:

- push recovery
- make nandroid backup
- wipe
- apply update.zip (galaxo)
- restore Gapps
- boot into system and restart phone (important step)
- apply Dark Sense 2.1

I would re-download all the files from drakaz.com and inFECT's repository.

I know it sounds tedious, but sometimes starting from scratch is the only way.

Good luck and let us know!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones