• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME] VeloCyan by remicks & j2cool

Will the boot animation be available in the VelocityMorph version? I'm hesitant about flashing because my MMS keeps breaking when I do it. I don't really see why though.

I dont think velocitymorph will work for bootanimations. It edits apks. Theres no reason a boot animation should change ANYTHING but the boot animation. You could just use terminal or root explorer to copy it to and as /system/media/bootanimation.zip

Upvote 0
Will the boot animation be available in the VelocityMorph version? I'm hesitant about flashing because my MMS keeps breaking when I do it. I don't really see why though.

Mms breaks only when themers try to theme stuff they shouldn't. They have been notified, and this problem should stop occuring soon, after themes are edited to reflect this.

On the other hand...my Mms is working just fine.

Upvote 0
Mms breaks only when themers try to theme stuff they shouldn't. They have been notified, and this problem should stop occuring soon, after themes are edited to reflect this.

On the other hand...my Mms is working just fine.

It might have something to do with me constantly changing themes. I've used every theme posted here, switching at least twice a day.

Unrelated, but how do you add a boot animation? I tried to add the ThunderBolt boot from savoxis.com, but it didn't work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones