• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Thunderbolt wont download market apps

This has happened to a few people including myself. For me, it would only happen when I'm connected to 3G. With WiFi it worked just fine, this went on for over a month until just recently it started working again.

I've read one member post a fix on another forum. He called Verizon support and the tech guy reseted his sim card and it started working again.

Upvote 0
This has happened to a few people including myself. For me, it would only happen when I'm connected to 3G. With WiFi it worked just fine, this went on for over a month until just recently it started working again.

I've read one member post a fix on another forum. He called Verizon support and the tech guy reseted his sim card and it started working again.

I should have done that. I created a new gmail account and used it on the phone, and now it works fine

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones