• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Time to upgrade. So...

I have the inspire now and love it. Although I have an upgrade in June and will weigh my options

Yes, I have seen you have the Inspire and seem to like it quite well! It seems to be a nice phone and I'm sure it would meet my needs. Just wondering if anything that might be a great leap above might be coming out before I pull the trigger. Thanks for your help!

Upvote 0
Yes, I have seen you have the Inspire and seem to like it quite well! It seems to be a nice phone and I'm sure it would meet my needs. Just wondering if anything that might be a great leap above might be coming out before I pull the trigger. Thanks for your help!

Well in all honesty not really all the dual cores coming won't fully be utilized till next year. Also there is always something better coming. You just have to see what suits you. The only change I would make to the inspire is make it pure Google. Other than that the phone is almost perfect. PS your welcome

Upvote 0
As of right now the 4.5 inch Samsung Infuse and the LG Thrill look to be the next 2. I just bought an atrix and I am really liking it. Battery life has been great and rooting and getting gingerblur up and running was simple.

I got lucky when I switched to at&t, I signed a 2 year contract and for some reason it still has me flagged as eligible for another upgrade on my line with a 2 year extension. I will probably pass over those 2 devices and get the wave after that. The galaxy s II's are looking promising.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones