• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Timer question

smfoley1

Android Enthusiast
May 4, 2010
I dont know if this is possible or not but heres what I am trying to get accomplished. My father in law is taking medication that he is only allowed to take once every 4 hours. He is getting forgetful as to when he takes a pill and when he can take the next. What Id like to do is set up a timer set for 4 hours on his home page that he could press when he takes a pill. Once the timer runs out it would notify him with an audible sound that he can take another pill. The timer would then reset to 4 hours but would not start the countdown again till he actually pressed it to start it again. He takes these every 4 hours as needed so he doesnt necessarily need to take them al the time. Hope someone has an answer for me
Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones