• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Titanium Back-up Help

na3r0k

Aug 15, 2011
I've loaded cyanogen rom onto my evo, and reinstalled titanium backup pro. I've already made a backup but the app itself won't show up in my files. I know it's there on the sd though because i can see it when i mount the drive. What do i need to do to load my backup onto my phone?

Edit: Ok finally figured this out, should have realized it before, you have to download the freeware version of the program. The solution usually is simple i guess....

I've loaded cyanogen rom onto my evo, and reinstalled titanium backup pro. I've already made a backup but the app itself won't show up in my files. I know it's there on the sd though because i can see it when i mount the drive. What do i need to do to load my backup onto my phone?

Edit: Ok finally figured this out, should have realized it before, you have to download the freeware version of the program. The solution usually is simple i guess....

glad you figured it out. it is the obvious that is always the hardest to figure out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones