• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

RizXperia

May 28, 2010
Morning folks am looking for some help regarding my HTC Desire HD. In my text folders i have many text messages sent and received to various contacts but i have one which has over 4000 messages sent to 1 person since owning the phone now i have started to notice that when i receive a message from that contact it will take up to a minute to open the conversation i deleted all other text messages from the phone and removed all Images and videos hoping this would speed up the process but nope made no difference . The rest of the phone works fine and has no issues just this messaging folder. I can only think that the problem is because of the amount of messages within that folder , now is there anything i can do to speed up the process so that i can open the folder alot quicker when i receive a message without having to delete the folder and start again

Cheers

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones