• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories To squeaky Innocase II users...

Hikarius

Jun 24, 2010
Buy this 1500mah battery if you haven't already:
NEW OEM BATTERY HTC HERO IMAGIO SNAP TOUCH PRO2 TILT2 - eBay (item 170500602834 end time Jul-15-10 06:58:03 PDT)

It is just slightly larger than the stock battery physically, and when I put it in my case it made the backing a bit more snug. This in turn made my Innocase fit like a glove when before it would squeak/creak when I gripped it lightly.

Now it only makes noise when I grip it like I want to break it, which hopefully none of you do on a daily basis!

I'm sure this fix isn't unknown to this community, but I thought I'd dedicate a topic to it as its helped me a lot. More battery life + non-squeaky case for only $15 seems worth it to me.

Alternatively, if you don't want to buy this battery or have another one, putting something on top of the battery and then putting the back door on top of that is probably the best way to make your innocase fit better (if you don't want to go through the hassle of returning it until you get a good one.) Just make sure you use something that won't insulate the battery!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones